Updated October 2019
This Privacy Statement forms part of our Terms and Conditions for use of this website.
Miraforce is committed to protecting your privacy. But sometimes we do need information to provide services that you request, and this privacy statement explains data collection and use in those situations. This privacy statement does not apply to Miraforce products or services. Please read the complete www.miraforce.net privacy statement.
Use of your Personal Information
Personal information collected by Miraforce often is limited to e-mail address, date and time of your visit, language, the pages and documents you access during visit, country or location, but may include other information when needed. For example: If you choose a service or transaction that requires payment, we will request personal information necessary for billing and/or shipping, such as: name, address, telephone number, and credit card number.
When you use or connect to the Miraforce website through your computer, tablet or a mobile device, Miraforce collects certain information from and about its users in a few ways: directly from our web server logs, from the User, with the aid of cookies, with web beacons, and through the use of website analytics through a third party service provider. The type of information that gets collected depends on the section of our site that the user accesses. A large portion of our website can be accessed by the general public without a ed to share any kind of personal information. In those areas of the site, the information collected may include IP (Internet Protocol) address, domain name, session length, etc. This information, of anonymous nature, allows Miraforce to measure the performance of its website, and come up with possible improvements for it.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
• To deliver services, such as newsletters or events.
• To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from Miraforce, if you so request.
• By sharing personal information when you post comments on our blog posts, such as your email address or social media
• We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, including packaging, mailing postal mail and processing event registration. We will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
• The primary purpose of collecting personal and non-personal information on this site is for the purposes of informing you of ongoing marketing activities to keep you apprised of new products, special offers or contests we may run from time to time.
Miraforce is committed to protecting your personal information from unauthorized access by having various administrative and technology safeguards in place. Any page at our site that asks you for sensitive information is highly secure. Any other communication you transmit to the website, such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, will not be encrypted or otherwise secured or treated confidentially.
When you give us personal information, Miraforce will not share that information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above.
Use of Social Media and Online Engagement
Miraforce may use a variety of new technologies and Social Media options to communicate and interact with our consumers. These social media websites, open source software communities and applications include popular social networking and media website, such as; Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
If you have a social media account or join our social media page at; you can post comments, like or click on the option for individual entries.
• If you post comments or click on the ‘like’ button, your Personal Information may be visible to Miraforce And/or their Authorized Social Media Representative, as well as other Facebook website visitors.
• The amount of visible Personal Information will depend on your own Social media privacy settings.
• You can completely avoid displaying any Personal Information by not creating an account, not posting comments, and not clicking the ‘like’ option on the official Miraforce social media page.
• Miraforce, does not collect, use, or disclose any Personal Information about visitors who comment or like the official Miraforce social media page.
• Social media collects and reports on Non-Personal Information about activities on social media pages.
• This information is password protected and only available Miraforce and/or their Authorized Social Media Representative’s designated staff, who require this information in order to perform their duties.
Copyright, Trademarks and Licence
Material on the Miraforce website is Copyright © Miraforce 2019. All photography is copyright Miraforce and may not be reproduced without permission. Unless otherwise indicated on the Miraforce website, the material on the Miraforce website is owned by or licensed to Miraforce (the “Copyright Material”). You may:
• Only copy or reproduce the Copyright Material for the purpose of browsing the Miraforce website or making a copy for your own personal, private or research use, provided that such use constitutes fair use under the Copyright Act;
• Not alter or modify the Copyright Material or remove any legal notice associated with it.
A “cookie” is a device that allows our server to identify and interact more effectively with your computer. Cookies do not identify individual users, but they do identify your ISP and your browser type.
You can configure your browser to accept or reject all cookies and to notify you when a cookie is used. We suggest that you refer to your browser instructions or help screens to learn more about these functions. However, please note that if you configure your browser so as to not receive any cookies, a certain level of functionality of this website and other websites may be lost.
Changes to the Statement
If you have questions regarding this statement, you should first contact Miraforce by e-mail. Miraforce may make changes to this Privacy Statement from time to time for any reason. When we do, we will publish those changes on our website, and Miraforce also revise the “last updated” date at the top of the privacy statement.
If you would like further information about our Privacy Statement and the management of your information or if you think we have breached any aspect of this Privacy Statement, please contact us.
© Copyright 2019 Mira Force. All Right Reserved.