After the success of Salesforce World Tour 2018, the largest cloud conference will return to Sydney in 6th March 2019. Hosted at the ICC Exhibition Hall, Sydney.
Please come and join with me 10:30am – 12pm Admin Area booth.
I am showing live demo cool new Lightning features and show Admins how they can customize Lightning easily with clicks.
What is Lightning App?
An app is a collection of items that work together to serve a particular function. Salesforce apps come in two flavours: Classic apps and Lightning apps. Classic apps are created and managed in Salesforce Classic. Lightning apps are created and managed in Lightning Experience. You can customize both types of app to match the way your users work.
At this booth you will show how to build apps in Lightning.
- Create and customize lighting Apps
- Create and customize list view
- Customize record highlights with compact layouts
- Customize record details with page layout
- Create custom buttons and links
- Empower your users with quick actions
- Adding your app to the Lightning App Launcher
- Customizing the App Logo
- Customizing Branding and Themes
- Making your Classic Apps appear in Lighting
If you have questions related lightnings, I am happy to help.
Mira Shah is 2X Salesforce Certified / Platform Champion / 2X Salesforce Ranger / 7X Superbadge / Answer Leader on Salesforce community / Downunder Dreaming Speaker (Brisbane Edition)
She is a active blogger and founder of Miraforce.